Terms and Conditions page
- Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use content from our website, then you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions (inclusively). If your own health circumstances mean that you are uncertain with any elements of the website, then please do not use our website or purchase any packages.
- Proactive Being is owned by Proactive Being Limited and is based solely in the UK.
Scope of our services:
- Proactive Being offers general information and guidance only, concerning aspects of musculoskeletal issues and rehabilitation. Proactive being does NOT offer individual advice and we have not consulted with you or offered you any advice or guidance that might relate to your individual circumstances. If in your reasonable opinion, you are not capable of undertaking the exercises and movements suggested without causing harm to yourself, you should not proceed with any activities or purchases and seek advice from a qualified practitioner.
- You accept the terms and conditions by browsing the website, acting upon anything provided by us or by making a purchase of anything produced by Us.
- The terms and conditions are between Us and you, the individual, company, organisation, who accesses the site and content. These terms and conditions apply to all content provided by us to you.
- Purchasing content from us indicates that you have read, agreed and comply with the terms and conditions. You are 18 or older or have the permission and consent of a legal guardian who is 18 or over.
- We agree to provide content with due care and skill
- We agree to discuss material and provide content within our scope of practice
- We have made all reasonable effort to ensure that the material and content is up-to-date and accurate at the time of posting, sharing or making content available to purchase.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy, interpretation or understanding of our content by you.
- We do not guarantee complete accuracy of our content on the website and assume no legal responsibility or liability for the accuracy, currency or completeness of any content or material found on our website or our Social Media platforms.
- We do not accept liability for any injury, loss, damage caused as a result of the inappropriate use of our content, material or packages which were provided to you by us.
- You acknowledge and agree that the use of the website and anything that you thereafter choose to act upon is entirely your own responsibility and at your own risk.
- We assume no responsibility for any content, imaging or information provided by third party companies on our website. If you use links provided by any third parties, then you take full responsibility for any information or content received thereafter.
Your obligations and responsibilities:
- You acknowledge that the content, material and packages that constitute general mobility and rehabilitation, well-being and health guidance do not constitute personalised individual or personalised professional, medical, allied health or psychological advice.
- You acknowledge that any information, techniques, guidance, demonstrations, exercises or programmes on our website do not constitute any attempt to provide individual or personalised professional, medical, allied health or psychological advice.
- The content is not to be used to diagnose, assess, treat, prevent or cure any medical condition (including any mental health conditions). Content, information or material should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and/or treatment.
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to seek advice from your doctor, consultant, health professional or physical therapist prior to commencing any exercise, mobility or rehabilitation programme(s).
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to seek advice from your doctor, consultant, health professional or physical therapist for any medical conditions or health concerns.
- Use of our site does not establish a doctor-patient, physio-patient or osteopath-patient relationship, or any other therapist-patient relationship.
- Any and all information, material and content provided on our website is general information and guidance only and has been provided simply for your convenience.
- You acknowledge that you have not consulted with us and you alone are responsible for determining the suitability of the content, information, material and packages.
- You acknowledge that by reading or buying any content, packages or material that it does not guarantee any specific or particular outcome or change to your well-being or health status.
Pricing, payment and refund:
- You agree to pay the fees in full for any content or packages purchased. Due to the nature of our services, you accept that none of the purchase fees are refundable under any circumstance.
- The fees are payable at time of purchase.
- Proactive Being Ltd asserts its intellectual property rights over the concepts and material provided on and in this website or our Social Media platforms.
- You agree not to breach our intellectual property rights by altering or modifying any of the materials or using our content, materials or ideas for any commercial and advertising purposes
- No part of our site (including photographs, videos and downloads) may be reproduced, reused, adapted, published, broadcasted, or distributed without our written consent.
Proactive Being and Steve (Osteopath) and Natasha (Physiotherapist) recommend that you speak with your doctor or physical therapist before participating in any of our modules. The videos in this program are intended for information and entertainment purposes only. No information in the program videos is to be taken as medical or health advice. You agree, upon purchase, to release Proactive Being of any and all liability and responsibility from any and all losses, liabilities, injuries, or damages. You agree to use this program at your own risk. Seek medical advice if you have any concerns about your individual needs.